- 3 Speed Platter - Records are playable at 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM speeds.
- Built-in Speakers - Built-in stereo speakers eliminate the need for external amplification and provide a rich sound for any size classroom.
- Detachable Lids - A detachable lid and base provide easy placement and secure storage and transport.
- Spring Mounted - The spring mounted platter avoids skipping due to excessive vibration.
- Tone Controls - Tone controls are provided for sound contouring.
- 3 speed turntable - Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Portable Enclosure with Handle & Lid
- 5W Stereo Speakers
- Two Speakers - 4" Diameter
- Stereo Compatible
- Controls: Off/Play, Tone, Volume
- Detachable lids at the top and bottom
- 89S type Cartridge
- Ideal for Teacher Education and Instruction
- Power requirements: 120V, 60Hz, 25 watts
- Black Color
- Dimensions: 14 x 15.25 x 8" (Width x Depth x Height)
This Califone 1005 Record Player is a simple, easy to use device with rugged construction and 3-speed platter. Vinyl records are playable at 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM while the built-in, 5-watt stereo speakers provide sound that is sure to fill any classroom. The spring mounted platter is designed to withstand shock and avoid record skipping due to excessive vibration. Detachable lids at the top and bottom allow easy placement and secure storage.