- 3 Speed Belt Driven Turntable
- Plays 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM Records
- Logic Deck Cassette Player with Recording Feature
- Front-loading CD Player with LCD Display
- AM/FM Radio
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- Manual Return Tone Arm
- Diamond-stylus Needle
- Programmable 20-track Memory
- Repeat Play
- Individual Function Controls
- Full Function Remote Control
- External Speaker Outputs
- Built in EQ Presets
- Digital Volume Control
- External FM Antenna
- Dimensions: 19.5"w X 14"d X 9.5"h
- Shipping Carton Size 21" X 17" X 13"
When Powel Crosley built his first hand made radio set, he probably never envisioned that 80 years later it would include not only an AM/FM radio, but also a 3 speed turntable, cassette deck and yes, even a recording feature and a CD player. True to original Crosley stylings, the 4-in-1 entertainer features a hand rubbed wood veneer cabinet, wrap around woven grill cloth corners and quality components that only Crosley can deliver.
Experience the soft crackle as you gently lay the needle down on your favorite vinyl that's been buried in the attic for decades. And while careful attention to original detail lends an air of authenticity, modern technologies add the perfect finishing touch. The Crosley Entertainer comes complete with discreetly integrated solid state AM/FM radio, programmable CD player, side mounted cassette deck, illuminated LCD display, EQ presets, built in amplifier, full-spectrum speakers and multi function remote control. All this, plus the option to record your records, CDs or radio programs on to a cassette, along with its witty design, makes it a must-have in any home.