- Plug & Play USB - no drivers needed!
- Turn your records into MP3s
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM settings
- Supports the recording of 78 RPM records through the included software
- Switchable-level RCA output
- Play records on your home stereo
- 1/8-inch stereo line input digitize music from cassettes or other sources
- Included software quickly transfers your music to iTunes
- Adjustable Anti-Skate control for increased stereo balancing
- Switchable Phono/Line-level RCA output (with built-in pre-amp)
- Built-in dust cover
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 6 x 17.8 inches
Digitize your vinyl LPs and 45s the easy way with the high-end Ion Audio TTUSB10 turntable, which enables you to transfer music from your records to your Windows- or Mac-based PC via USB. Additionally, you can connect this turntable to your home stereo via RCA audio output cables, and you can connect it even if your stereo doesn't have a phono input--no preamp required. The Ion Audio turntable also has a line input jack so you can connect other music sources such as cassette decks, and turn your other music into MP3s. You can also adjust the gain depending on whether audio from the turntable is too quite or too loud. Its built-in dust cover protects your turntable from dust and dirt.
It comes with everything you need to turn your music into digital MP3 files. ION's exclusive software suite makes transfer and editing your music easy. EZ Vinyl Converter provides an easy way to transfer your music and import it into your iTunes music library. Windows users can download a version of EZ Vinyl Converter with Gracenote MusicID technology for free. It automatically adds album, artist, and song information for you.