- 3 Speed Stereo Turntable - 33/45/78 RPM
- Wooden Cabinet
- 1970s style nostalgia design with modern day technology
- Dust Cover on top
- Inbuilt AM/FM Stereo Receiver
- FM Stereo Indicator- turns on when FM radio is on
- Power Indicator- turns on when unit is powered on
- External Stereo Speaker Output Terminals
- Stereo Headphone Jack
- Power: AC120V/60Hz (works in USA and Canada)
- Size: 6-1/4”(H) x 12-1/2”(W) x 10-5/8”(D)
We all know that records were scratchy in the swing era, and CDs hadn?t been invented yet. But there is still something about the sound from Vinyl that the CD will never touch. Leave it to Jensen to bring back that sound with this Old-Time Radio / Record Player from the Heritage Series. Back then was the Good Ole Radio Days, with the radio being the centerpiece of life for the American family. Everyone gathered around it to listen to their favorite radio show, to the swing music from the big bands, and of course the news.
This nostalgic radio/ record player system will have you reliving that time. This is a very attractive, self-contained, and multi-functional audio system, that is a very nice looking replica of an old style self-contained record player. The old style dial makes you feel like you are listening to the radio back in the 1940's. The phonograph runs at 3 speeds: 33 rpm; 45 rpm; and 78 rpm. So, go dust off those vinyls with the Nostalgic Heritage Series Retro-styled home stereo system from Jensen. Bring a smile to Grandma?s face, and show today?s generation that great style and great music never end.