Weatherproof, Steel construction, Shock-Proof, & Portable Power !
- 4-inch Woofers and 1-inch Tweeters
- Shock absorbing polymer and steel construction
- Protection against weather and abusive job site conditions
- Weatherproof Radio
- Weather sealed storeage compartment for MP3, iPod and other audio devices
- Exclusive AM/FM Tuner with Digital Processor
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset
- Premium Speakers and 40 Watt Amplifier - Up to 6X more power than competitive radios
- Delivers Highest reception accuracy and signal clarity
- Built-in bottle opener
- AC/DC Versatility
- Auxiliary Input
- Power output: 12V 500mA Vehicle Charger
- Powered by Milwaukee M12, M18, V18, V28 , NiCd 12V to 28V, and AC outlet
- 12V DC Output - Provides power to charge most small electronic devices
- Durable Cord Wrap - Easily store the 6-foot AC cord
- Dimensions:19.5" x 9.5" x 11" (inches)
This Milwaukee Weatherproof Jobsite Radio with Steel Construction features premium speakers that produce rich, full sound quality. This Radio's MP3 compartment is weather-sealed for protection of your MP3 players and other audio devices for long-lasting use. Backed by legendary Milwaukee durability, a shock absorbing ABS polymer and steel construction protects internal components from weather and abusive job site conditions.
This Milwaukee 2790-20 12-Volt to 28-Volt Jobsite Radio can be powered by all Milwaukee batteries that are 12 volts to 28 volts - including the M and V series and NiCad batteries (all sold separately). This radio can also be plugged into an AC outlet if battery power is not available. The 2790-20 Radio has exceptional clarity and reception accuracy so there's less fussing with the antenna.