120 MINUTES OF RECORDING TIME AND USB PC INTERFACEFeatures:
- 120 minutes of Recording time
- Three Sound quality settings (HQ/SP/LP)
- Three folders for organizing and storing notes
- Up to 100 messages per folder
- LCD shows remaining record time, date and time, and Battery status
- Voice-activation mode
- Play mode
- Easy to use Jog dial for quick navigation through folders and options
- Metal clip
- Customizable alarm
- External earphone jack for private listening and external Microphone jack
- Erase one message at a time or an entire folder at once
- Fast playback (30x faster than real time)
- The Olympus VN-120PC is an ideal recorder for students, business professionals, or any users who want to record memos, song ideas, shopping lists, and other notes.
- The VN-120PC fits in the palm of your hand and features 16 MB built-in flash memory, and an easy-to-navigate jog dial and file storage system.
- This device offers a maximum of 120 minutes of recording time in long-play mode through its USB interface, which lets you quickly free up space on the recorder by transferring files directly to your PC to edit, email or archive.
- The VN-120PC's three recording modes include HQ, which offers the best quality and 43 minutes of recording time; SP, which is slightly less crisp but provides 65 minutes of recording time; and LP, which offers the maximum 120 minutes of storage.
- Your recordings are stored in three folders and organized by date or subject. Each folder holds up to 100 messages for a total of 300 stored messages.
- This device enables you to delete one message at a time or an entire folder for a more efficient cleanup.
- The easy to read LCD display allows you to monitor remaining record time, the date and time, play mode, microphone sensitivity and battery status.
- Voice activation mode enables hands-free recording.
- Messages can be recorded via the built-in condenser microphone, or an external microphone plugged into the 3.5 mm microphone jack. (External mic not included)
- Play back can be heard through the built-in speaker or headphones plugged into the 3.5 mm headphone jack for private listening. (Headphones not included)