Records From Tape , VHS , Camcorder and Digital Camera to DISC/DVD
- Compact, easy-to-use DVD burner that works with any camcorder or digital camera.
- Transfer videos and digital photos to DVD for storing and sharing, with no PC needed
- From tape to disc: transfer footage from old camcorder tapes or VHS tape collections to DVD
- Records to DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW
- Plays DVDs
- Works with most camcorder, digital camera or VCR
- Easy archive of AVCHD footage from HD Handycam to DVD
- Quick, simple operation
- Media slots accept video and photos on wide range of media formats
- SD memory card slot
- USB input
- Composite input
- Create photo slideshows on DVD with choice of music soundtrack or your favorite MP3 tunes
- 2.8" LCD screen for previewing standard definition footage
- Similar to the Sony VRD-MC6 DvDirect Recorder
- Black Color
- Dimensions: 6-1/8" Width x 6-1/8" Lenght x 1-3/8" Height
This Pegasus multi-function DVD recorder is compatible with virtually any camcorder or digital camera and easily transfers tapes and digital photos to DVD. A card slot allows you to record content from other digital devices, and the unit even works with your DVR. To ensure you get the results you want, preview content on the 2.8" diagonal LCD display before hitting the record button. The included pack of five DVD discs lets you get started right away. From Pegasus.
Not all DVD-R/-RW and DVD+R/+RW discs are compatible with all DVD-R/-RW and DVD+R/+RW players. Contact the manufacturer for further information. After recording disc on the DVD recorder, the disc can be played back in the DVD recorder; connection to a TV via HDMI cable (not included) is required. The disc can also be played back on a Blu-ray player or a DVD player that is multi codec and capable of playing MP4 files.
Packages Includes this multi-function DVD recorder, power adapter, and five DVD-R 16X 4.7GB discs Compatible with most camcorders or digital cameras Transfers videos and digital photos to DVD; transfers from tape to disc Plays DVDs; requires HDMI cable (not included) for connection to TV 2.8" diagonal LCD display Compact, easy-to-use design