- 512MB Built-in Flash Memory - Allows you up to 200 hours of recording. Record lectures, seminars, or important day-to-day notes, without the worry of running out of time!
- Built-in, Flip-out USB - No Cables Needed. This built in USB port allows file download to PC. Once transferred to the PC, listen, share and save the sound files with our Digital Voice Management Program.
- Automatic Voice-Activated Record (AVR) - Allows recorder to sense the sound and start recording automatically. Recording stops when sound stops.
- Variable Speed Playback - Select from multiple playback speeds so you can listen to your recorded files at your own pace.
- Intro Scan - Preview message content to quickly find messages.
- LCD display - shows the time, low battery indicator, recording countdown and other information
- Editing functions
- Headphone jack/external microphone jack
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.4 x 1.5 inches
Use this digital voice recorder by RCA for taking notes at lectures and seminars or to simply record important day-to-day notes. With 512MB of built in flash memory, you can enjoy up to 200 hours of recording. The digital voice recorder features a multi-function LCD display that shows the time, low battery indicator, recording countdown and other information. The built-in USB allows for direct PC connection, helping you listen, share, save and organize with ease. Enjoy worry-free recording with the Automatic Voice-Activated Record (AVR) mode which will sense sound and start recording automatically once sound begins and stop recording when sound ends.
Choose from three different playback options: bookmark, variable speed and pitch correction for slow/fast play. By using the date/time stamp you can quickly find specific recordings without the hassle of listening to complete recordings. Additional features include editing functions, headphone jack/external microphone jack, selectable recording mode and key lock function.