Sony Stereo Power Amplifier
XPLOD SERIES WITH 760 WATTS OF
- Inside the hot-looking exterior of
the XM-1502SX amplifier, Sony uses cool-running, ultra-quick MOSFET power
supplies and output devices, so their amps give your music the impact and
clarity you want.
- Bridge this amp to mono operation
for 380 watts of hard-drivin' power.
- Running high-quality full-range
speakers or components?
- The XM-1502SX's low-noise,
high-fidelity design will bring out every detail of your music.
- Built-in high-pass/low-pass
crossovers help you tune your system to perfection.
- Kick in the variable bass boost for
up to 10 dB of low-frequency "bump."
- All connections and controls are
located on one side of the amp, for a clean-looking setup.
- Get ready to hear
your music like you've never heard it before.
- 190W x 2 into 2, 20Hz-20kHz at 0.01% THD
- 380W x 1 into 4, 20Hz-20kHz at 0.01% THD
- Variable 50-300Hz Hi/Lo Crossover
- MOSFET Power Supply and High-Current MOSFET Output
- Line-level and Speaker Level Inputs
- Gold Plated Recess Connectors
- Bridgeable Output: combines both channels into one
- Speaker Impedance: 2 -8 ohms stereo, 4 - 8 ohms bridged
- Power Supply Voltage: 10.5 - 16 Volts
- Dimensions: 2"H x 14-1/8"W x 10-1/2"D
- This item is factory reconditioned by Sony