Newer Model Available:
This model has been replaced by Nostalgia Stereo Console Turntable CD Radio Cassette
Growing up in the 50's was a lot of fun. Swing was evolving to
something a little edgier called Rock 'n Roll. Buddy Holly and Elvis
ruled the lives of young Americans. My parents had this beautiful, wood
record-player and radio combination a whole lot like the TEAC Nostalgia
GF-680. Here are some key features of this Hi-Fi System:
- 3-Speed Turntable (33, 45, 78 rpm)
- 3-CD Drawer Type Changer
- 9 Function Select (Phono, CD1, CD2, CD3, Tape1, Tape2, FM, AM, AUX)
- Dual Cassette Decks
- Compact Hi-Fi Stereo System
- Nostalgia Audio System
- Quartz PLL Synthesized AM / FM Stereo Tuner
- 20 FM, 20 AM Station Preset Memory
- Speaker: 5" Full Range
- Bass Boost System
- A EEPS (Electronic Equalizer Preset System): Classic, Rock, Pops, Flat
- 3 Preset EQ (Rock, Pop, Classic)
- 2-Way Speaker System
- 45 RPM Adapter & Remote Included
- Headphone Jack on front-panel
- Output Power: 15W x 2 (RMS)
- Power consumption: 50 W
- Speakers: 5.25" Woofer, 2" Tweeter
- Speakers are 2-way bass reflex type
- Inbuilt matching stand
- Remote Control
- AUX In : x1
- Operation: 120V AC; 60Hz
- Dimensions: 35.1" Height x 15.4" Width x 14.9" Depth
AUX: You can connect a DVD player, VCR etc. to this unit. Connect the component with RCA pin cords.
Controls on Front Panel / Remote Control:
- Standby Indicator, Power, Timer, BBS, DUB Speed, remote sensor, phones, Disc Skip, Open/Close, Tape Operation Buttons, Shuffle/Present, Repeat/Present, Stop, Play, Disc 1,2,3, CD Search/Tuning/Time, Program/Clock ADJ, Function (Tape, AUX/Phono, CD, Tuner), Intro/FM Mode, Volume, Muting, EEPS
Controls on Turntable:
- Screw fixing the turntable for transportation, cue-lever, tone arm holder, tone arm, speed selector, 45 RPM adaptor.
FM MODE button: Pressing this button alternates between Stereo mode and Mono mode.
- Stereo: FM stereo broadcasts are received in stereo and the "STEREO" indicator will light.
- Mono: To compensate for weak FM stereo reception, select this mode. Reception will now be forced monaural, reducing unwanted noise.