This AirPlay FM Transmitter will relay music from your iPod or iPod Mini to
any FM station (88.1 to 107.9 MHz ). Just plug it into your iPod or iPod
Mini, and press Play.
AirPlay is the first and only iPod-powered FM Transmitter that works across
the full FM frequency band without the need to install software. Allowing iPod
users to broadcast audio wirelessly from their iPod through any FM radio,
AirPlay is perfect for use in automobiles, especially those without a cassette
player or auxiliary input jack.
AirPlay matches iPod's ease-of-use. Plug it in, tune it, and push play.
AirPlay is smaller, simpler, and better than any iPod FM Transmitter ever made.
AirPlay features an easy-to-read illuminated digital frequency display, which
turns off automatically after tuning to conserve iPod battery power. When iPod
begins to play, AirPlay automatically transmits on the last used radio
frequency. Because of its energy efficient design, when the iPod is not playing,
the Airplay automatically powers off. With Airplay, there is no need to navigate
menus in the iPod. Selecting a new frequency is easy, simply find an unused FM
frequency on the radio, then press AirPlay's tuning buttons to quickly select
the new frequency.
AirPlay is a marvel of miniaturization, packing more features and better
performance into a smaller package than any other FM transmitter. It is so
compact that it does not block the iPod's hold switch. AirPlay is designed to
work universally with all iPods with Dock Connector and Click Wheel iPods,
including iPod photo, iPod U2 Special Edition, iPod from HP, as well as iPod
- Simple - Just plug AirPlay into your iPod, and press Play
- Freely tune any station from 88.1 to 107.9 MHz
- Compact - The body of the AirPlay FM Transmitter is the same thickness of
an iPod mini, and less than two-thirds the width, providing access to the hold
switch. AirPlay adds only an inch to the top of your iPod when plugged in.
- Illuminated Display - Airplay features an illuminated display for
- Universal Design - AirPlay works with all iPods with Dock Connector and
- Uses iPod's own power
- Energy Efficient - Auto Power On/Off, Auto LCD On/Off
- No Software Required
- Dimensions 1.3" L x 0.54" W x 1.02" H
- Weight 1.1 ounces
- Operating temperature -10 degrees to 50 degrees C 65